Please note the following advisory in times of Covid-19 (Updated 22 March 2020)
10th Year Anniversary Public Performance: Dee the Disabled Dinosaur, the Musical
* As of 20th March 2020, the event is still on schedule.
* We are capping the number of participants to a maximum. (Maximum: 200 participants, including actors & crew).
* In the event the Covid-19 situation does not improve, and subject to recommendations by the relevant authorities; this performance may be cancelled. Upon cancellation, you will have the option of attending a replacement date, or receive a full refund for all tickets purchased.
* Safety measures as recommended by the relevant authorities will be taken including temperature recording, travel declarations and other recommended measures.
Status: As Scheduled, Good.
Holiday Camps 2020: Schools
* The Master Plan 2020: Schools is ready for your viewing and selection. In light of current situations; schools are welcome to book themes and dates; and will be allowed to cancel the camp 5 working days before camp dates at ZERO penalty or cost. We understand the needs and priorities.
Status: Camp Dates Open for School Bookings, Good.
Holiday Camps 2020: Public
* Families are welcome to book holiday slots in our June Holiday Camp 2020: Public @ Goodman Art Centre. In the event situations do not improve, the camp will be closed, and families will receive full refunds.
* Health/safety measures will be taken by the holiday camp team; including (a) daily temperature checks and recording (b) travel declarations aligned with the guidelines of the various government bodies (c) disallowing adults from entering camp grounds during drop-off and pick-ups.
Status: As Scheduled, Good.
Annual Art Season: Schools
* Schools are welcome to book the Annual Art Season 2020 performances; and will have the option of cancelling the dates 8 working days before scheduled performance. All/any payments and deposits will be fully refunded to schools.
* Health/safety measures will be taken by the floor team; including (a) daily temperature checks and recording (b) travel declarations aligned with the guidelines of the various government bodies.
Status: Open for Booking, Good.
Stage for Kids Asia Offices (Singapore)
Both Stage for Kids’ offices have been closed from early February 2020; until further notice. All of our teams currently work from home or in their respective clusters/school. This is to ensure minimal contact between all members including managers, administrators, artists and teachers.
* Our international teaching team are required to report on their health on a daily basis to managemenent.
* All work/travel plans have been postponed or cancelled for all staff until further notice.
Status: All Clear, Good.
School Enrichment Programs
* School and parents updates of their children’s progress in the various enrichment programs by SFKG will be done through the online Program Pages to reduce contact and mass exchange of materials and objects.
Status: Please refer to Parent Letters, Good.
———————– Thank you