Table of Contents
- Changes to this Policy
- What information is collected from me?
- How does SFKG use my information?
- How does SFKG handle children’s information?
- With whom does SFKG share my personal information?
- What are my information choices?
- Additional disclosures
- Contact Us
1. Changes to this PolicyWe encourage you to review this Policy whenever you access the Services to make sure that you understand our information collection, use and disclosure practices. We may change the provisions of this Policy at any time and will indicate when changes have been made by revising the date at the top of this Policy. Your use of the Services, or any portion thereof, following the posting of such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. If we make material changes to this Policy, we will provide you with additional notice of such changes by sending you an email at the last email address that you provided us, or by prominently posting notice of the changes on the applicable website(s). If you do not agree with the changes we make to this Policy, please stop using the Services.
2. What information is collected from you?Information That You Provide SFKG may collect information that you provide when you use the Services, such as when you:
- send questions or comments via email or live chat to SFKG customer support;
- fill out online surveys;
- sign up for our newsletter or other email alerts;
- share a website with a friend;
- share a news release through our investor website;
- provide information necessary to obtain parental consent; or
- otherwise communicate with us through the
- your first and/or last name;
- email address
- telephone number;
- address (including billing address and/or shipping address); and
- other contact or identifying information that you choose to
Information We Collect from Other SourcesWe may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, if you create or log into your account through a third-party social networking site, we may have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such third-party social networking site.
3. How does SFKG use your information?Use of Information We use personal information collected through our Services for the purposes described in this Policy or as otherwise disclosed to you on or in connection with our Services. For example, we may use your information to: Send you advertising or promotional materials, including information about new products, contests, features and enhancements, special offers and other events of interest from SFKG and our select partners; Operate and improve our Services, including by linking or combining your information with other information we ge from third parties; Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages; Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service; Monitor performance of the Services, overall usage of the Services and user retention rates, track how users are engaging in the games, identify which website features are least and most utilized, identify problem areas within th websites, and inform design development for future application updates; and Carry out any other purpose conveyed to you at the time the information was collected.
4. How does SFKG handle children’s information?NOTE TO PARENTS SFKG has developed its Services to be an enjoyable experience for users of all ages, including those under 13 (“Children” or “Child”). Please discuss this Policy with your Children so that they will better understand how to use the Services and the information they may be asked to provide when using the Services. SFKG believes that providing its visitors with accurate and adequate notice about the Services will inform choices and decisions about how to use the Services and will better protect its users’ privacy. If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us using the contact information provided at the end of this section. SFKG is committed to compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), a law designed to protect Children online. We take Children’s privacy seriously and encourage parents to take an active role in protecting their Children’s privacy and online experience at all times. Except as otherwise outlined in this Policy, we do not collect personal information from users of the Services.
Services Directed to ChildrenSFKG’s Services contain content appropriate for a wide range of audiences, including Children. For a list of Services that SFKG treats as being directed to Children under COPPA, please contact email@example.com.
Collection and Use of Children’s Personal InformationSFKG may collect and store persistent identifiers (e.g., cookies, IP addresses, etc.) from Children without parental consent for the purpose of supporting the internal operations of the Service or as otherwise permitted under COPPA. SFKG may collect and store other personal information about Children if this information is submitted by a Child with prior parental consent or by the parent or guardian of the Child. If a Service is directed to children under COPPA, we may ask users to verify their dates of birth before collecting any personal information from them. Those users that indicate they are Children are either blocked from the activity or taken through a parental consent process. SFKG may collect and store the following types of personal information about a Child when submitted by a Child with prior parental consent or by the parent or guardian of the Child: first and/or last name, email address, parent’s or guardian’s name, and parent’s or guardian’s email address. SFKG may also collect the Child’s mailing address and/or telephone number when necessary to respond to an inquiry or fulfill a transaction, such as sending the winner of a contest or sweepstakes the awarded prize. SFKG may also collect demographic information about a Child such as the Child’s date of birth, gender, toy and game ownership and other preferences, and combine such information with the Child’s personal information. Please refer to the sections entitled “What information is collected from me?” and “ How d oes SFKG use my information?” for further details on the information we collect and the tools we use to collect it. When registering an account to play online games, we may collect a username and password from registrants for the purpose of saving that user’s gaming activities (e.g., pets collected in Littlest Pet Shop). Once collected, we may also use the game play information for our internal marketing and demographic studies so that we can improve the products and services we provide our visitors in order to better meet their needs, or as otherwise described in this Policy. Please note that we use aggregated (i.e., non-personal) information for analytics purposes. Additionally, we are prohibited by COPPA from conditioning a Child’s participation in an activity – like contests – on the Child’s disclosure of more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in the activity. This means that if we don’t need a specific piece of information (like the Child’s phone number) to allow the Child to participate in a contest, we simply won’t ask for it, even with parental consent. To read about the steps SFKG takes to protect the confidentiality, security, and integrity of all users’ personal information, please see our section on “ Security”.
Disclosure of Children’s Personal InformationWe follow our standard policy (“With whom does SFKG share my personal information?”) for the disclosure of personal information collected from and about Children.
Parental AccessA parent who has already given SFKG permission to collect and use his or her Child’s personal information can, at any time, do the following: (1) review, correct, or delete the Child’s personal information; and/or (2) discontinue further collection or use of the Child’s personal information. To do so, please refer to the confirmation email provided to you when you gave consent or contact us by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your Child’s name and email address, your name and email address, and the name of the site on which your Child is registered. Alternatively, you may contact us at: Stage for Kids Global Pte Ltd. 10 Anson Road International Plaza #10-11 Singapore 079903 For any other issue, please contact us by emailing us at email@example.com. We will be happy to take your request.
Matched List AdsThird party websites and applications may display ads from SFKG that are targeted to reach people on those websites or applications who are also identified on one or more of SFKG’s databases. This is done by matching common factors between SFKG’s databases – except for information collected from Children – and the databases of these third parties. For instance, we may share your email address with Facebook as part of Facebook’s matched list ad services. If we use Facebook’s matched list ad services, you should be able to opt-out of such services on Facebook by, for example, hovering over the box in the right corner of the Facebook ad to find out how to opt-out from such list. If you opt-out from Facebook matched list ad services, Facebook will process your opt-out request on the Facebook platform; however, this will not take effect immediately and if you have multiple emails or other accounts, you may have to opt-out separately for each one. We are not responsible for Facebook or other such third parties’ failure to comply with your or our opt-out instructions.
6. What are your information choices?Regarding Personal Information If you have registered with our Services, you may at any time review and/or update the contact information we have for you or inform us that you want us to remove your information from our database by either visiting the online profile section of one of our Services or contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. If you choose to send us an email, please be sure to include in your message, the name of the website at which you registered and the email address you used to register so that we can verify your request. We will respond to all access requests as soon as possible.
Regarding CookiesMost web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Regarding Promotional CommunicationsYou may opt out of receiving promotional emails, text messages or mail from SFKG by declining to receive such communications at the time of registration or at the time you otherwise provide the information to us. You may also opt-out of receiving promotional emails or text messages by following the instructions in those emails or text messages or by sending an email to email@example.com If you opt out, we may still send you transactional or relationship messages, such as emails about your account or our ongoing business relations.
7. SecuritySFKG has established policies in an effort to protect your personal information against loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and/or destruction. For example, SFKG strives to provide only those employees performing a legitimate business function with access to users’ personal information. SFKG also reviews its security procedures periodically to consider appropriate new technology and updated methods. SFKG retains your information for business purposes, for as long as your account is active, and/or as long as is reasonably necessary to provide you with our products and services. SFKG will also retain your information as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We may also retain cached or archived copies of your information for a reasonable period of time. Despite our efforts, please be aware that no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable. To that end, SFKG will notify users of a data breach when SFKG determines that is reasonably necessary in accordance with applicable law.
8. Additional DisclosuresNOTICE OF COLLECTION In the past 12 months, we or our service providers have collected the following categories of personal information in connection with the Services: Identifiers, including IP address. Name, address, phone number, and mailing address to the extent you are interacting with our Customer Service Officers. Internet activity, including history of visiting and interacting with our Services, browser type, browser language and other information collected automatically. Geolocation data, including location enabled services such as WiFi. For more information on information we collect, including the sources we receive information from, review the “What i nformation is collected from me?” section. We collect and use these categories of personal information for the business purposes described in the “How does SFKG Use My Information” section, including to provide, manage and improve our Services. SFKG does not generally sell information as the term “sell” is traditionally understood. However, to the extent “sale” under the CCPA would be interpreted to include any of the activities described in the “With whom does SFKG share m y personal information?” section, we will comply with applicable law as to such activity. SFKG does not disclose any personal information to any third party. RIGHT TO KNOW AND DELETE You have the right to delete personal information we have collected about you and you have the right to know certain information about our data practices in the preceding 12 months. In particular, you have the right to request the: * categories of personal information we have collected about you; categories of sources from which the personal information was collected; * categories of personal information about you we disclosed for a business purpose or sold; * categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold or disclosed for a business purpose; business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling the personal information; and * specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. To exercise any of these rights, please submit a request to us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the request, please specify which right you are seeking to exercise and the scope of the request. We will confirm receipt of your request within 10 days. We may require specific information from you to help us verify your identity and process your request. Please note that SFKG does not collect personal information such that we are able to identify you. As such, if we do not have information that permits us to verify your identity, we may deny your requests to know or delete. RIGHT TO OPT OUT You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information to third parties at any time. SFKG does not “sell” your personal information as it is currently defined under the CCPA. You may contact us by emailing us at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns. AUTHORIZED AGENT You can designate an authorized agent to submit requests on your behalf. However, we will require written proof of the agent’s permission to do so and verify your identity directly. RIGHT TO NON-DISCRIMINATION You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for the exercise of any your rights.
9. Contact UsIf you have questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us using the following contact information: Stage for Kids Global Pte Ltd. 10 Anson Road International Plaza #10-11 Singapore 079903 For any other issues, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get news, updates and announcements easily by Liking, Following & Subscribing to: Facebook: Stageforkids – Youtube: TV.Stageforkids (for general & enrichment) – Youtube: Stage for Kids (for Stage for Kids Podcast & Related)