The time is here for… Epic September Camp 2023!
This dramatic, eclectic, and holistic camp will be led by Teacher Emil & team; available for adventurers from the ages of 5 plus to 8 years old!
Epic September Camp is a joyful & experiential blend of the following
• Drama, Communication & Character Development Program
• Art Masters’ Appreciation & Individualism
• Little Chefs
We have selected the best modules from the above program curricula to formulate our camp plans.
In addition, campers and trainers will embark on amazing projects and activities:
* Movie Afternoon! – Visit to the Movies * Museum Time! – Outdoor Time & Space: Imaginative Explorations – Storytime Comes to Life! – Cookie Monster: Let’s Bake!… and more.
Three available camp options: Full Day, Half Day Morning & Half Day Afternoon.
Full Day: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5.30 pm (All activities & Excursions)
Half Day Morning: Monday to Friday, 9 am to 1.30 pm
(Drama & Art Inclined + Bake: Cookie Monsters + Museum Time!)
Half Day Afternoon: Monday to Friday, 1 pm to 5.30 pm
(Theatre & Nature/Conservation Inclined + Bake: Chocolate Bread + Visit the Movies!)
Upon completion of Epic September Camp, campers will receive:
• Certificate of Participation
• End of Camp Video for Download (a week after the last day of camp)
• Exhibition @ Studio 77 on Friday till Saturday
• Group Picture (to be mailed to home address)
• All artwork, bakes, projects, etc.
Full Day: $480/child, all-inclusive including snacks & lunch, materials, tools, excursion tickets, etc.
Half Day: $360/child, all-inclusive, snacks, materials, tools, excursion tickets, etc.
* Discounts for children or siblings of children who are attending our enrichment programs in schools and our Studio 77 classes. Please email us for the promo code.
** Special: Type in ‘awesome15’ on the payment page to get 15% off all camp fees, only by30 Aug) – No extensions of promo. Register now!
Teacher Emil is a Certified First Aider + Certified Food Handling &
Safety Principal Trainer. Information on Teacher Emil can be found on
StageforKids.com. Camp Assistants come with drama and childcare
Limited Seats Available. Only up to 12 campers per day, ensuring maximum attention, focus, space & time, and learning experience.
You may register via StageforKids.com/studio77camps
(or simply visit: StageforKids.com).
You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register? Simply download the Program Plan above, fill up the registration form and send it to us via email@example.com. You may make payment using the two options below. Option 1: Direct payment to stage for kids (paynow uen or qr code) or option 2: payment via card, google pay, apple pay through stripe platform.
option 1: direct payment
please input either $360 for the half day or $480 for the Full Day option. you may scan the code, or USE the paynow stage for kids uen number.
option 2: via stripe ($15 dollar processing fee included)
payment via card, google pay, apple pay, paynow.
Or QR Code for this payment option – Full Day Option
Or QR Code for this payment option – Half Day Option