By continuing to read the User Terms and Conditions as published below, I declare that we are (Junior Users are at least 5 years old, and Parent/Guardian are 21 years old and above) are present or I (An adult of 21 years old and above) am present to carefully read through, understand and agree to the terms and conditions set forth before giving my full permission for the junior user to visit and explore all website owned and managed by Stage for Kids Global Pte Ltd.
Terms and Conditions
You understand and agree that this Terms and Conditions Agreement, and any applicable supplements, as amended, form a contract between you and Stage for Kids Global Pte Ltd (following as “TV.STAGEFORKIDS”, “SFKG”, “SHOP.STAGEFORKIDS”, “STAGEFORKIDSACADEMY”, “We”, “Us”, “The Company”), which sets forth legally binding terms for your use of the SFKG Services, Products and Shows (as defined below).
By using the Services, Shows and any other SFKG content, and/or clicking “I Agree,” you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service or any of the Guidelines, you must cease use of the Service, Shows, and any other SFKG content.
StageForKids.com (“SFKG ”) is a children & parent website with associated services and content, which is hosted from the domain https://StageforKids.com/.
This Terms and Conditions Agreement (the “Agreement”) governs your access to and use of the Service and Shows, whether in the capacity of a Visitor, Contributor or other user, including, without limitation, the finding, posting, buying, selling, and sharing of content, and participating in online forums, feedback loops, bulletin boards, wikis, comments, threads, and chats, which features and activities shall also be considered part of the “Service.” Portions of the SFKG Service and Shows are publicly available to all Visitors to the site. Other portions of the Service and Shows are available only to registered members (collectively, the “Members”) within the Member communities. This Agreement applies to Visitors and other users. By registering with SFKG or by using the Service in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting the StageforKids.com/ website, you acknowledge and agree to the terms stated in this Agreement.
Section One – Age; Legal Disclaimers; Community Code of Conduct
IMPORTANT Registration Obligations: In consideration of your use of the Service, Shows or other StageforKids content, you represent that you and/or a relative are at least 5 years of age and are not a person, business or organization barred from receiving these services under the laws of the Singapore or any other applicable jurisdiction.
In order to protect SFKG and all the members of our community, we have provided the following statements about the Code of Community Conduct which applies to our community, Shows and any of SFKG’ other activities.
- GENERAL. There are lawyers that SFKG works with and holds in retainer (costing way too much that help ensure that this is the case. As much as we would like to hope that this is not necessary and that the SFKG community can regulate itself, we have created these provisions (collectively the “Community Code of Conduct”) to provide reasonable protections for the SFKG community and anyone else who is part of our website ecosystem, such as our contributors and sponsors. As a condition of using the Service, all Visitors, Contributors and other users agree to all of the following:
– You are required to select a member identification (“Username”) and password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Username and password. You should not disclose your password to anyone;
– You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your Username;
– You are solely responsible for your conduct and any content, materials or information that you submit, post, and display on the Service, or that is submitted, posted, and/or displayed on the Service under your Username;
– You will not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content, material, or information to, on, or through the Service that is fraudulent, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
– You agree that you will not attempt to, nor encourage or assist any other person to, circumvent or modify any system, security technology, or other software that is part of the Service or used to administer the rules contained in this Agreement;
– You will not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available to Members, or Visitors any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” “affiliate links,” or any other form of solicitation;
– You will not transmit any worms or viruses, spyware, malware, or any other harmful or destructive code;
– You will not transmit email or any other content that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
– You will not violate any applicable local laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to intellectual property laws or tax laws);
– You will not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
– You will not impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation, a SFKG employee or Member, Visitor, or other user, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
– You will not “stalk” or otherwise harass anyone on or through the Service;
– You will not collect any personally identifying data about Members, Contributors, or Visitors for commercial or unlawful purposes; or
– You will not transmit email or any other content that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person’s explicit consent;
– You will not use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the Service-except for internet search engines (e.g., Google or Yahoo!) and non-commercial public archives (e.g., archive.org) that comply with our robots.txt file, or that are “well-behaved” web services/RSS/Atom clients. We reserve the right to define what we mean by “well-behaved,” and to develop, invoke, or utilize any means to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of any automated means you may use to access the Service.
– You will not transmit email or any other content that is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or constitutes “bait and switch”;
– You will not disrupt the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to the Service, or in any manner that otherwise negatively affects Members’, Contributors’, Users’ and Visitors’ ability to use the Service or Shows;
– You will not employ misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers, or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through the Service;
– You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to SFKG computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, the Service; and
– You will not attempt to regain access to SFKG following a ban or account termination, including without limitation by means of opening or attempting to open a new account under the same or different Username.
2. EXPECTATION OF ETHICAL BEHAVIOR AND SELF-EDUCATION. SFKG assumes and expects, since our community is grounded in ethical choices and actions, that anyone associated with our industry employs ethical choices and actions. This expectation is expressed by the SFKG’ three core ethics, which we apply to our community and ourselves: 1) Care of People, 2) Care of Earth, and 3) Responsible Return of Surplus at the forefront of relationships, decisions, and actions. However, SFKG does not have the knowledge, expertise, time, or money (not to mention interest or belief that it is our place) to monitor every action or aspect of the conduct of Visitors, Members, or other users of the SFKG Service, Shows, or other SFKG content. In this community, we believe in taking responsibility for ourselves. If you have any legal questions about best practices for your business or business activity within the SFKG marketplace or other Services, SFKG recommends you talk to a lawyer or consultant that specializes in your area of concern.
2. PROHIBITED LINKING, SPAMMING, AND COMMENT TROLLING. Linking to sites considered by site ownership or moderators as “hate sites,” SPAM, commercial plugs, or political advocacy statements will not be permitted. The use of well-known mass market proxy servers are the hallmark of spammers and those whom have already been banned from the site. Such use will likely prevent comments from ever showing up. Like most Word Press Blogs, we use tools to filter spam. If you are using proxies many times your comment will go into spam hell and get deleted and we will never even know you made it. While there are legitimate reasons to use proxies, 99.9% of all comments from them are pure spam. We care about our members of our community and will take action to prevent ill-advised, harmful, destructive, or malicious content and comments from reaching them. 3. PROHIBITED ADULT LANGUAGE AND ADULT CONDUCT. The SFKG’ Shows are typically “G”-rated, child-friendly and family friendly. Because SFKG is a community of many different content contributors, there may be times when shared or distributed content includes adult language or adult situations that would not meet the “G” rating that SFKG requires under its Community Code of Conduct. SFKG is not responsible for policing or otherwise preventing uploading, sharing, or distribution of non-compliant content by Members, Contributors, Visitors, or other users, and the individuals who upload, share, or distribute noncompliant content have sole responsibility for any damages which may result from using SFKG to upload, share, or distribute non-compliant content and if you engage in this type of noncompliant conduct, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless SFKG for any resulting damages that have or may occur.
4. ALL OPINIONS EXPRESSED ARE THE CONTRIBUTOR’S OWN. SFKG aspires to the ideals of free thinking and free speech. We believe that we need to design numerous alternatives in the education world and as such that means valuing and protecting new or different ideas and efforts. However, SFKG’ Services, including but not limited to the SFKG Service, Show, website, and all the related products from time to time will include content that reflects the personal perspectives of our owner as well as the community of SFKG Visitors, Contributors, Members and other users, and any opinions expressed on or through any SFKG Service, product, or Show solely represent the opinions of opinions of the individual sharing them and do not represent the opinions of SFKG or its community as a whole. SFKG reserves to the right to remove any content that SFKG deems inappropriate at any time at SFKG’ sole discretion, and you have a responsibility to read and familiarize yourself with the rules of community conduct in this Agreement and accept responsibility for maintaining compliance with those rules.
The Service contains links to other websites or resources. SFKG has no control over such external sites and resources. You agree that 1) SFKG is not responsible for the availability or accuracy of such external sites and resources and 2) SFKG does not endorse nor is it responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services or materials on or available from such external sites and resources. Any reliance on the contents or services of such an external website or resource is done at your own risk and you assume all responsibilities and consequences resulting from such reliance.
5. REPORTING NON-COMPLIANT CONTENT OR CONDUCT. We try to maintain a forum that permits open discussion as much as possible so long as discussions and participants comply with the Community Code of Conduct and the terms of this Agreement. Most comments are approved, unless they are SPAM, commercial plugs, political advocacy statements, or what can only be called “hate speech”. As an example, Racial slurs are not tolerated about any race, nor is hateful language about anyone’s religion or sexual orientation. If there are any comments, products, or Service offered in which Visitors, Contributors, Members, or other users violate the code of community conduct of this Agreement, SFKG reserves the right to remove the offensive content from the site, terminate any and all accounts of the offending individual, and investigate the involvement of any other individual(s) whom may be involved, regardless of prior contracts entered into for the purposes of registration or membership, and take appropriate action, including but not limited to terminating any and all accounts of any other involved individual, at SFKG sole discretion. If you notice any offensive content, spam or other inappropriate content in the SFKG community, please notify our Service administrators by emailing hello@OnlineJuniors.com and describing the location and nature of the offending content.
6. CONTENT REMOVAL. The final decision about the publishing or deletion of any comment, post or any other form of communication is at the sole discretion of the site owner(s), founder, and or designated moderators at any and all times. There is no “recourse” or “appeal process”. If you wish to publish something we won’t allow either create your own site and use your own resources or find a platform that allows your type communications. We fully expect this community to conduct itself and use all resources like forums appropriately. However, we have a legal and ethical obligation to state the following to ensure there is no ambiguity and to let this community know that all necessary actions will be taken to care for the needs, mission, and honor of this community. Once again, the founder, owner(s), and anyone designated as a moderator has unequivocal authority to make determinations about appropriate conduct on the site. Repeated offenses, as well as egregious misconduct regardless of previous activity, will result in your being banned permanently.
REPORTING ERRORS. Every attempt is made to be accurate as to presenting “factual information” on the podcast, within the Service, and all other forms of communication. SFKG founded and maintained by a limited staff, and the amount of vetting of the content we provide is limited. Whenever there are deemed to be major mistakes, corrections and retractions are published. All users are responsible as members of the SFKG’ community to report factual errors for the good of the community and its shared content. If you believe that content provided by SFKG affects you or your company and is in error, you can provide us with notice and make a request for a correction by emailing hello@OnlineJuniors.com. SFKG retains the right to verify and make an internal determination at our sole discretion before making any correction of content within our Service or Show.
Section Two – Costs and Contributions
1. PAYMENT METHODS; TIPS. SFKG accepts a variety of forms of currency to allow people to be able to become part of this community and gain access to an incredible value that goes well beyond the costs of membership. As such, we do not rely on or encourage donations, but we do accept “tips” if the Service, other content or products, and overall mission of SFKG are deemed by you to be worthy of acknowledgement financially.
2. PAYMENTS. Members and Contributors on SFKG pay for the ability to access our community marketplace and SFKG is providing Members and Contributors with the access to that marketplace as a service. Members are NOT employees, independent contractors, vendors, or franchisees of SFKG, and both Members and Contributors are customers of the SFKG Service. Members and Contributors are solely responsible for tracking, reporting, and paying any and all applicable taxes of their jurisdiction for their transactions within the SFKG Service(s). SFKG’ Service(s) may facilitate Member and Contributor tracking of sales. SFKG highly recommends you consult with a tax accountant and/or lawyer to see how to best report your earnings or tax liabilities. Put another way, you are solely responsible for paying all SFKG fees as well as taxes and other governmental fees arising from your purchase or sale of products or services in the SFKG Service, Shows pages, or other SFKG tools. Nothing in this Agreement is intended to create a partnership, joint venture or other business relationship between SFKG and you.
3. PRICING CHANGES. All prices are subject to change from time to time. SFKG may choose to temporarily change the fees for its Services, Shows or other content for promotional purposes or new offerings, and such changes are immediately effective at the time that SFKG publishes the temporary promotional event or new service within the SFKG Service or other website. Any changes to fees for Services, Shows or other content that are not temporary or promotional will be effective thirty (30) days after we provide affected users with notice by publishing notice such changes on the SFKG website. The changes shall only apply prospectively to the Service or Show that you have purchased. Unless otherwise stated, all SFKG’ fees are quoted in Singapore Dollars.
4. REFUND POLICY. SFKG is under no obligation to provide a refund for any level of membership, products, or services. SFKG will review and make a good faith effort to honor refunds requested for membership within 21 days of purchase. After 21 days, there is no guarantee of refund and SFKG retains the right to refuse a refund or further exchange of value. SFKG is not under any obligation to refund purchases made between Members and Contributors. However, as the situation deems appropriate, SFKG may attempt to work directly with the Member and Contributor to find an appropriate, timely, and legitimate means of returning value.
5. TAXES. You are solely responsible for any and all tax payments required as a result of your use of any Service or Show and agree to indemnify SFKG for any and all liability regarding your payment of applicable taxes. Neither the SFKG, its Show administrators, site managers, designated moderators, nor any individual who is providing a product or service within or on behalf of SFKG is an authorized tax consultant or purports to act as a tax adviser to you, and any tax-related information within the Service or Shows is not a replacement for tax. SFKG consults with tax advisors and tax lawyers to ensure that transactions within the Service are recorded and reported to the appropriate authorities in accordance with tax laws. For example, if SFKG engages in a transaction that results in a taxable income, be it from Singaporean Dollars, another form of financial capital, or through barter, the transaction is documented and reported as such. You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with the Service in a timely manner with a valid payment method. You authorize SFKG to charge your designated payment method, including, but not limited to, your credit card, charge card, debit card, PayPal account, or other financial institution account (herein “Payment Method”) for all charges to your accounts with SFKG. When you provide a Payment Method to us, you confirm that you are permitted to use that Payment Method. You also authorize us to collect and store personally identifiable information required to process transactions using the designated Payment Method, along with other related transaction information. When you make a purchase, you authorize us (and our designated payment processor) to charge the full amount to the Payment Method you designate for the transaction. If you are engaging in transactions within or as a result of any SFKG Service or Show, you are solely responsible for all costs of currency conversion and tax payments required. SFKG highly recommends you consult appropriate tax advisors and lawyers to ensure your choices and actions comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
Section Three –Distribution Policy
1. SFKG uses the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike license (“CC-BY-SA”) when permitting any third party to use its original works. With prior written approval from SFKG, the CC-BY-SA license permits you to create derivative works by deconstruction, remixing, tweaking, and building upon a SFKG’ original work, so long as you appropriately credit SFKG and license your new creations under identical terms.
2. If you want to use any of our Service content for commercial use, please contact us for prior permission at hello@OnlineJuniors.com or Stage for Kids Global,10 Anson Road #10-11 International Plaza Singapore 079903.
Section Four – Intellectual Property
1. Intellectual Property. We respect the intellectual property rights of others and maintain vigilance in the identification and removal of any infringing content or activity within our Service and Shows. We ask that our Visitors, Contributors, Members and other users do the same as an important part of the Community Code of Conduct.
(a) Breach Penalties. It is our policy to disable access to or remove material that we believe in good faith to be infringing the owner’s rights in a work subject to copyright, patent, trademark, or trade secret protection upon our receipt of notice of its presence within our Service or Shows. We reserve the right to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users whom we have reason to believe have infringed copyrighted, patented, trademarked, or trade-secret-protected works.
- What can I do if my content is stolen by a SFKG user?
Please contact hello@OnlineJuniors.com with the following information:
* a description of and, if possible, an attachment of your content;
* your name;
* the username of those Members, Contributors, or other users whom you believe are the infringers;
We ask that you write your email concisely so the SFKG staff can respond to your claim as efficiently as possible.
Section Five– , Force Majeure, Disclaimer of Warranties, Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
1. PAID-USER SERVICE AVAILABILITY DISCLAIMER. Becoming a Contributor, Member, initiating any other type of membership or tipping does not guarantee access or usage of the SFKG Service, Show(s) or any other SFKG material. SFKG reserves the right at any time (and from time to time) to modify, suspend, or discontinue providing the SFKG Service or Show, or any part thereof with or without notice and at the sole discretion of SFKG. SFKG is not liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
2. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
YOUR USE OF THE SITES, AND ALL WEBSITE CODE, PLATFORM CODE, APIS, APPLICATIONS, SERVICES, THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, AND CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY CONTENT), ARE AT YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK. THE SITES, AND ALL WEBSITE CODE, PLATFORM CODE, APPLICATIONS, SERVICES, THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, AND CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY CONTENT) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SFKG LLC AND ITS SUCCESSORS, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, PARTNERS AND AGENTS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, PERFORMANCE, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
SFKG LLC AND ITS SUCCESSORS, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, PARTNERS AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTY THAT THE SITES, OR ANY WEBSITE CODE, PLATFORM CODE, APIS, APPLICATIONS, SERVICES, THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, OR CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY CONTENT) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITES, OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITES, AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. SFKG LLC MAKES NO GUARANTEE REGARDING (A) THE AMOUNT, TIMING AND DELIVERY OF ANY CLICKS OR IMPRESSIONS WITH RESPECT TO ANY CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY CONTENT) OR ADVERTISING ON THE SITES, OR YOUR WEBSITE; (B) THE VOLUME AND QUALITY OF ANY TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE; OR (C) THE COMPATIBILITY OF YOUR CODE OR ANY OTHER CODE WITH ANY SFKG TECHNOLOGY.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, AND ALL WEBSITE CODE, PLATFORM CODE, APIS, APPLICATIONS, SERVICES, THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, AND CONTENT (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY CONTENT), IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM SFKG OR ITS SUCCESSORS, AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, PARTNERS OR AGENTS, OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITES, SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS.
SFKG LLC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT OF ANY USER OR APPLICATION DEVELOPER ON THE SITES, PLATFORM, APPLICATIONS OR WEBSITES.
Local Law/s and Jurisdiction
Nowadays, we offer the main Service to any person living in Singapore. If you are an external visitor from a foreign country, please consult your local legal restrictions (if available) before the use of our website.
Any legal citation, litigation and related will be guaranteed under the General Law of the Singaporean Independent State.