Teaching Certificate in Speech, Drama & Character Development
– Basics of Learning Pedagogy
– Drama in Education
– Process Drama Application
– Speech, Language & Communications for Young Learners
– The Power of Creative Storytelling
– Teacher Confidence
– Character Building in Young Children
– Drama Curriculum Development
8 Weekends, 2 days per weekend class contact time + 2 hour classroom assessment.
Saturdays & Sundays.
11 am – 5 pm (45 minute Lunch Break from 12.15 to 1 pm, 20 minute Tea Break from 3 to 3.20 pm)
A 75% class contact attendance must be met for individuals to successfully complete the program (unless under special circumstances).
All successful students will be presented with a Teaching Certificate in Speech, Drama & Character Development from Stage for Kids Global.